Last Saturday, I went to Jack’s Wife Freda (the Lafayette location) with my friend, and we were impressed, to say the least.
Not only is the menu itself so unique and cute, but the food is just so.. instagram-able.
- Mind-blowing. I got the rosewater waffle, which I assumed would taste like a normal waffle. Well, this place doesn’t settle for normal. You really get the rosewater – which was a first for me! It was also very fluffy and filling.
- They don’t have the largest selection, but each choice is unique and seems to be delicious!
- As a college student, I find the pricing a tad bit pricy, but – I mean – it is very worth it!
- Sadly I didn’t take pictures of the place, but it was so bright and cozy – my style.
- I would have liked it to be a little bigger – the tables are quite crammed together. Luckily we went as soon as it opened so it wasn’t as crowded.
- I really loved my experience here, and I will definitely be going again when my mom comes in a few weeks!